Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Co-Teacher Philosophy


Philosophy helps teacher to reflect on key issues and concepts in education. It provides a foundation for a child to base the rest of his/her life on.

I believe that the overall importance of education is to provide the students with knowledge that they would perhaps not obtain elsewhere.

Since I was young, the idea of being a teacher in the right time is always on my mind. I do always play as a teacher when I was a child. I would always pretend to be their teacher, and my cousins and friends will be my students in which I will give them assignments and instructions. I have always learned toward the profession of education that it will offer much both personally and professionally, a learning experience is a creative experience both with knowledge provided by a teacher, books, manuals and other teaching materials and also with the students own inputs.


                                                                              --Charlyn G. Ang-og--

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento