Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Co-Teacher Philosophy 


Teaching for me is an essential component of a successful individual and/or society as a whole. For, because of it, that we have standards to follow which makes our life organized. Hence, teaching or education should be open to everyone regardless of one’s culture, origin, color, etc.

I believe that education or the way it is delivered should adjust to the culture of its recipients, as well as in accord to their capacity. Thus, flexibility of educators should be practiced, to cater the needs of their diverse beneficiaries, also known as their “students.”

My implication of this the education delivery should not always follow the “standards” of a certain group of people only… flexibility is a must! Education should always be subject to ‘changes’, across times. The student is the most priority in terms of teaching method. I consider myself as progressivist and constructivism I let my student to experience everything through learning by doing. Through this situation the student can develop the individual differences to be able to recognize their individuality. And not only focusing in one culture it is open to the society and create worldwide democracy.


                                                        --Kimvirly Mar B. Flores--

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento